• 8 probiotic strains
• Very high potency at 35 billion viable cells per capsule.
• Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low (acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
• The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
• Strains have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
• Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
• The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid® arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
• The 8 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
• High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
• Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
• Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is not intended for those with a medical condition. Use only as directed. Consult your physician before beginning any prescription drug. Consult your pediatrician before giving this product to children under 18 years of age. Free shipping is to the United States only.